Get A Beautiful Prom Hairstyle from Hairven Hair & Beauty Salons in Beeston & Gedling
Are worried about what hairstyle to wear on your upcoming prom night? You can stay calm and collected as we have got you covered at Hairven hair salons. We have just the perfect hairstyle for you and our skilled hair stylists will leave you looking stunning for prom night.
We also offer various beauty services and prom hair and makeup packages, which may suit you better.
Curly Prom Hairstyles
Any look you want is achievable. Just name it and our professional hair stylising team will give you the best prom hair. You may be after a curly or wavy finish to your hair, soft prom curls or tight prom ringlets – any transformation you want is possible.
TOP TIPS TO KEEP CURLY PROM HAIR LOOKING GREAT
- Rocking your hair with curls and waves could be the most beautiful thing to do. However, your curls risk dropping after some time, especially when you have to dance all night long. To avoid that, ensure you have your curl in day old hair.
- Partition your hair into sections before curling. You can then smear a setting lotion to each of the sections. Have each curl pinned in place, wrapping it up with a wand or tongs. Release it when you are sure it is cool.
- Apply hairspray to finish the process.
- To keep the curl on for a longer time, avoid fiddling with your hair.
Plaited Prom & Party Hair Ideas
Braids and plaits come in varieties and are perfect for any hair length, and if you cannot think of a style you want, we will get you something just perfect for you. Come along with a picture of the dress you are wearing to your prom and you will be transformed to the ultimate prom princess.
TOP TIPS TO STOP BRAIDS SLIPPING ON FINE HAIR
Braids risk looking funny after a while as they can move from their regular positions. Women with fine and thin hair texture have this issue a lot. Few women with thicker hair texture can have this complaint too. The following could be of help:
- Give your hair the required grip by adding the necessary hair products (dry shampoo or a hair salt spray) to it.
- Apply some hairspray and leave it to dry to assume the shape.
- Then braid as tight as you can, knowing that the tighter plaits have a longer span than the loose ones.
- Pin the first part of the plaits into place by using some bobby pins. If the bobby pins are obvious, you can cover them with some cute hair accessories.
Wearing You Hair Up for Prom
We can create gorgeous and fabulous prom hairstyles, from chignons to ballerina buns, you name it. One of the most common and beautiful prom hairstyles is the upstyle, sometimes called updo. We can create any upstyle or updo hairstyle you want. Just tell us what you want, and we will have it fixed for you.
TOP TIPS – KEEP YOUR UPSTYLE FIRMLY IN PLACE
- As applies to braids and plaits, bobby pins help you keep your upstyle in place. Fix them in a criss-cross manner to keep you upstyle in a perfect shape.
- Cover with some beautiful hair accessories where necessary, because the pins may be quite obvious at some points.
- Spritz some hairspray on your hairbrush and brush through to tame and put some flyaway hair strands in place.
Prom Make Up
Our professional make-up artists can create the perfect prom or party look for you. We use only the best products available so we can give you the right look for the right occasion.
If you’d rather discuss options before booking your make-up appointment, we offer a free consultation.