Everything You Need To Know About Your Post Lockdown Visit at Hairven Salons in Beeston & Gedling
Whilst we are excited to get back to doing what we love, we have made some changes to the way we operate with your health and safety as a top priority. You will notice that as a result of this, your salon experience will be different from previous visits.
Covid Safe Hair & Beauty Salons Near Me
Measures In Place To Help Clients & Team Stay As Safe As Possible at Hairven Salons, Nottingham…
- Adhering to the 2m distance in both salons ensuring you are at the safest distance for your time in the salon! Whilst the government recently relaxed this to 1m+ (where 2m is not possible) this is not a risk we are willing to take with your health. Hairven never take shortcuts when it comes to safety.
- Screening everyone who attends the salon 48 and 24 hours before appointments – including temperature checks so again thank you for helping with this.
- We have also asked you to wear masks whilst in the salon again to maximise your safety so again thank you.
- We also have fresh air recycling systems installed which recycle fresh air through HEPA filtration in-salon also ensuring you are in the safest air space also.
- We have rigorous cross-contamination clean down routines – again no shortcuts with clean down times and spacing between each appointment slot to ensure full compliance with our safety measures.
- We have always ensured our Angels give you their 100% attention. We believe the time you pay is YOUR time so our stylists never work on two people at once so no crossing over of stylists and clients – again putting your safety and high standard of service first!
- No shortening or rushing of appointment times – we believe our Angels should have adequate time to provide the highest standards of service for you.
- Our junior stylists and graduates are never allowed to apply colour for a stylist – again only the highest qualified and skilled Angel dedicating their time to you – again your safety and standard of high service first!
- Visors for all hair and beauty services in our industry are mandatory in law and as a responsible business who values our community, we rigorously adhere to this rule safeguarding you, us and our loved ones.
- Our salons are not only cleaned daily and deep cleaned every day but we have specialist cleaning contractors in on a regular basis to clinically clean both salons – again ensuring the highest standard of safety measures possible.
So, thank you for your patience and for helping us to do everything we can to stop the spread of coronavirus to keep us and our loved ones safe.
If you need to speak to us, please use the location links below. We value your co-operation and are, of course, happy to talk to you about any concerns you may have.
Collette & your Hairven Angels xx