Get Perfectly Defined Brows at Hairven Beauty Salons in Gedling & Beeston, Nottingham
At Hairven hair & beauty salons in Nottingham, we can get you the best brows in town with HD Brows – a unique and revolutionary 7 step brow shaping treatment giving you the ultimate in well-groomed, high definition eyebrows.
Eyebrows are as individual as fingerprints and our tailored procedure transforms even the most unruly, sparse or over-plucked brows into perfect arches. Whatever the state of your brows, we can transform it with the HD brows system and put celebrity beauty within your reach.
HD Brow specialists near me
What Are HD Brows?
The HD Brows treatment available at Hairven beauty salons, Nottingham is a unique and highly advanced seven-step process, all of which is performed by the highly experienced and skilled HD Brow Stylists.
Taking between 30-45 minutes, your HD Brow experts follow a seven-step eyebrow shaping treatment that focuses on shape and design. The HD Brows experience features tinting, waxing and threading to give you perfect eyebrows.
Who Are The HD Brow Experts Near Me?
HD Brows is much more than just eyebrow shaping, that’s why your HD brow service in our local Nottingham beauty salons starts with a detailed consultation with one of our experts.
HD Brows is a high-precision procedure, during your consultation your HD eyebrow specialist will discuss the look you are hoping to achieve and select the most suitable colour for you taking into account your skin tone, hair and eye colour, before transforming your eyebrows into their perfect shape.
Why Choose HD Brows?
HD brows can last up to 4 weeks. Every HD Brow treatment is tailored to the individual. Our eyebrow stylists will assess your face shape before creating a bespoke brow, tailored exclusively for you. If your eyebrows have sparse areas, we will work with you on a re-growth programme.
Aftercare Advice for HD Brows
• Follow your HD specialists’ recommendations.
• Avoid using tweezering to pluck stray hairs in between appointments.
• Avoid the use of make-up and facial cleaners for 24 hours.
• Avoid prolonged contact with direct sunlight, sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms & swimming pools for 24 hours after the procedure.
• Avoid exfoliating and anti-ageing products around the brow area following your HD service.
• You must inform your HD Brow stylist immediately should you experience any prolonged swelling, itch rash, bruising, skin grazing or cuts to that they can advise you on the correct procedure.
Book Your HD Brows in Nottingham at Hairven Beauty Salons
If you’re looking for the perfect eyebrows, and want beauty salons in Nottingham offering HD Brows, please book your appointment by calling us on the links below:
Best Salon Reviews HD Brows Nottingham